BookMacster, the Bookmarks Master for your Mac, has three apps' worth of power, all in one. Whatever your bookmarking requirements, BookMacster has got it covered…
For people who use only one browser, such as Apple's Safari, but want professional level bookmarks management features, from alphabetizing to tagging.
Most bookmarks managers only implement one type of bookmarks management, aimed at one of the three use cases described above. BookMacster empowers them all, and also syncs with the online services: Google Bookmarks, Delicious, Pinboard and Diigo.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, OmniWeb, Roccat, Camino, Pinboard, Delicious, and Google Bookmarks.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Engineered to play nice with Apple's iCloud, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, and how to sort them.
- Handles multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
Some Recent Testimonials
The application is working flawlessly and is superior to others i've tried.
-- Blaine M., 2012 Dec 22
Thanks for good app.
-- Richard M., 2013 Feb 01
It worked beautifully! Can i just tell you how much I appreciate you?
-- Bill L., 2013 Apr 17
I use both Safari and Chrome so it's very helpful.
-- Monica C., 2013 Apr 28
Thank you very much for your great software.
-- Richard S., 2013 May 14
When bookmark managers don't play nice with iCloud, things become a huge mess that I never want to spend time sorting out again (I've been there). Keep rocking the bookmark world!
-- William P., 2013 May 25
The bookmarks are on safari and firefox on all my computers, and even on my ipad and iPhone … Thanks so much.
-- Dave G., 2013 May 25
We also have a two-minute audio testimonial! Mac user Ken filed a review of BookMacster with the Mac Geek Gab podcast, which producer Dave Hamilton aired at 1:13:21 of Show 417, 2012 Sept. 16. We've been listening to the Mac Geek Gab ever since!
BookMacster comes with an Apple Help Book in its Help menu. The Help Book for the latest version of BookMacster is available online, here.
A Regular License for BookMacster is priced at $22.95 USD. We also offer volume and academic licensing, and discounts for Bookdog users (see below). Discounts are available to those who upgrade from Bookdog.
How to Demo and Buy
Simply download BookMacster, install and start using it. When you attempt to save or export bookmarks, click the "Demo" button. In a few seconds, BookMacster will request, retrieve and install your Demo license which will be good for 3 days. You may do this 3 times, thus receiving 9 days of active demo time.
To purchase a Regular license, launch BookMacster and click in the main menu