If you have an issue with one of our products, it's not so much your problem as our problem. One of the links on this page will begin to fix it.
If you've lost your License Information, (Licensee Name or License Key, please fill out our little Lost License Info Request Form.
We appreciate when issues are discussed openly on our Forum. We monitor the forum attentively.
Trouble Zipper (Recommended)
The easiest way to send us data is to use our Trouble Zipper.
BookMacster users may download our latest Trouble Zipper and launch with one click. Just click in the menu Help ▸ Trouble Zipper. Bookdog users can download it manually.
The Trouble Zipper gathers preferences files and crash reports for Sheep Systems' apps, a mini system profile, any message sent to your system console log which has the name of one of our apps in it, and optionally, if you "OK" it, relevant document and bookmarks files. After the download completes and is unzipped, doubleclick the Sheep Systems Trouble Zipper AppleScript package.
Particularly if the issue involves Clients or Agents, sending us a BookMacster Bookmarkshelf (.bkmslf) is often not helpful, because Clients and Agents, and a database of external client identifiers, are Local Settings, not stored in the .bkmslf file. Trouble Zipper gets all, and we recommend it.
- Editing the Bookmarkshelf in BookMacster, delete the folders or bookmarks which you want to redact. To redact all items, in the menu, click Bookmarkshelf ▸ Delete All Content.
- In the menu click either File ▸ Duplicate (Lion) or File ▸ Save As (Snow/Leopard).
- In the dialog, navigate to your Desktop and save it as a new .bkmslf file.
- Close the Bookmarkshelf window.
- When running Trouble Zipper, when asked to identify troublesome Bookmarkshelf files, choose the redacted version.
The Actual Sending